Terms of service
1. Customer and Data Protection
- To do business in our webshop you have to be at least 15 years old. If you are under 18 years old, you will need your caretaker's consent for orders.
- If you are a registered customer and your password ends up to third parties, you must inform our customer service immediately.
2. Delivery terms:
- We use Posti and Posti's partners for our deliveries in Finland and Europe region.
- Depending on the size of the shipment, available shipping services are delivery to Posti's pick-up points, parcel machines, delivery to the mailbox and delivery to home.
- Estimated delivery time for our products in Finland and Baltia is 1-3 business days and in other Europan countries 3-6 business days.
1. Finland Free shipping
2. Baltic countries 6,90 €, Free shipping over 60 €.
3. Germany, Sweden 7,90 €, Free shipping over 60 €.
4. Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Netherlands, Poland 10,90 €, Free shipping over 60 €.
5. Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Luxembourg, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain 12,90 €, Free shipping over 60 €.
6. Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, France, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Malta, Mayotte, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, Norway, Reunion, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City 14,90 €, Free shipping over 60 €.
3. Payment terms:
We have the following payment methods provided by Checkout Finland Ltd (link to Checkout Finland's payment terms) to Checkout Finland's payment terms) in use:
- Online banking payments: OP, Nordea, Danske Bank, Aktia, Handelsbanken, Oma Säästöpankki, POP Pankki, S-Pankki, Säästöpankki ja Ålandsbanken
- Credit card payments: Visa, MasterCard ja American Express
- Mobile payments: MobilePay, Pivo ja Siirto
We use the following Klarna Bank AB (link to Klarna's terms of cervice) payment methods:
- Pay later. Klarna (link to payment terms)
- Account (link to terms)
- Prices on our webshop are in euros (€) and they include VAT.
- We reserve the right to fix and change prices.
- In case of an incorrect price for a product in our webshop due to an error, we reserve the right to stop selling the product.
5. Exchange and return:
-During the Holiday season we offer an extended exchange and return policy. If more than 14 days have passed since receiving the package and you want to make a return, please contact our customer service by firstname.lastname@example.org by 7.1.2020.
- We accept returned products only unused, fir for sale and cleanly packed in their original packaging. Due to hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns of bottom products when it has been matched to bare skin.
- Our gift cards do not have a return right and they are valid only until the date informed in their purchase.
- Returns should be made to address: Mercatus Oy, Likolammentie 14, 70460 Kuopio.
- A purchased package which is not picked up is not a return. In these cases we will charge 10 € as a material and processing fee.
- We will refund returns or differences in exchanges to your account within 5 business days after receiving the return. Refund will be made using the same payment method used for the original payment.
- After shipment has been received the condition and quantity of products is to be inspected. Possible faults should be immediately informed via reclamation to our customer service address email@example.com.
- Acceptable reasons for a refunds are for example the following: wrongly delivered product, torn or otherwise damaged product or a manufacturing fault.
- Valid reasons for refund are not for example the following: damaged products caused by negligence of product instructions or torns caused by sharp objects during use.
To retain the products as beautiful and usable for as long as possible, we recommend following product-specific instructions and being cautious with sharp nails for instance.
- We plan to solve possible disputes firstly by negotiating between involved parties.
- Consumers also have a possibility to use Europe's Commission's maintained dispute solving forum (http://ec.europa.eu/odr).