Eve Push Up
Push up bra with lace and rose gold colored details.
Beautifully lifting with lightly padded cups and underwires.
- Made with recycled fibers
- Push up cups
- Adjustable band and shoulder straps
- "Wide fit" the distance between the cups is slightly larger than usual
Designed in Finland. Made in Latvia.
Lace: 66% polyamide, 34% recycled elastane (Germany)
Mesh: 74% recycled polyamide, 26% recycled elastane (Germany)
All materials used in the product are non-toxic and skin-safe Öko-Tex
Standard 100 certified materials. Also suitable for persons with nickel
Fits well on firm breasts
Might be too flat for heavy breasts
1. Band (cm) 2. Bust (cm)
1. Start finding your bra size by measuring the circumference below your breasts.
2. To find out your bust size, proceed as follow: Insert the measuring tape to pass horizontally over the highest point of breast. The starting point for measuring is in the side where you breast starts. Continue measuring to the middle where your breast ends. (See image above.) If your breasts are different sizes we recommend to take a measurement from a larger breast.
The most accurate way to choose your bralette size is measuring your bra size first.
Alternatively you can choose according your clothing size.
Left letter (e.g. M/L) = size below chest
Right letter (e.g. M/L) = size at the chest
|Band/ Bust||Corresponds to bra sizes:|